Group Breathing Classes
These live, online, group classes are designed to help you reinforce the breathing techniques you learned with me during prior trainings; as well as expand your breathing experience with the introduction of new exercises. Each 45-minute Breath Gym class will focus purely on practical application of the exercises, and is meant to provide accountability and motivation to continue your practice.
(For safety purposes, you must have completed some prior breath training with me - such as the 4-Week Breath Boot Camp - or have gotten explicit permission from me, in order to participate in Breath Gym. Anyone experienced with Oxygen Advantage® exercises is highly encouraged to attend.)
(All scheduling is done through the Squarespace Scheduling platform. Upon registering, you will receive an email from BE Light Transformative Therapy, along with the Zoom link to attend class, via [email protected]
Please be sure this email address is added to your safe list.)
Breath Gym Pricing
One 45-minute BREATH GYM group class
A package of 4 Single BREATH GYM classes, to be used within 30 days of purchase
Unlimited BREATH GYM classes each month
Want FREE Passes to Breath Gym?
Get 4 FREE Breath Gym passes to support your experiential learning when you register for the 4-Week Breath Boot Camp.
Interested in Private Breath Coaching?
Please contact me for pricing and scheduling: [email protected]
Current BREATH GYM Schedule
New Schedule Coming in Fall of 2022
Questions or concerns about registering for Breath Gym? Please do not hesitate to reach out to me: [email protected]
In registering for BREATH GYM, you will be asked to confirm the following:
- I have done previous breath-training with Tara or have been cleared by Tara to participate in BREATH GYM Group Class.
- I am sufficiently "fit and healthy" to participate in BREATH GYM Group Class.
- I am not pregnant.
- I have no serious underlying medical conditions including, but not limited to, cardiovascular disease or serious respiratory illness.
- I understand it is my responsibility to monitor my own personal well-being throughout BREATH GYM Group Class.
- I understand it is my responsibility to make Tara aware of any and all medical conditions that may negatively impact my ability to participate in BREATH GYM Group Class, so that she can offer modifications or suggest my withdrawal from BREATH GYM Group Class.
Need a Pulse Oximeter for Class?
It's not essential to use a pulse oximeter, but if you're a person who really thrives on direct biofeedback techniques, a pulse oximeter can really help you step up your breath-holding practice.Check Out My Affiliate Store for the Pulse Oximeter I Recommend