Save 15% as compared to purchasing these products separately!
1. Breathing for Anxiety Relief
This video series is filled with quick, actionable breathing exercises to be used during acute bouts of anxiety, in order to effectively mitigate your symptoms and bring you back into a state of ease and safety.
Inside, you'll find:
- 1 introductory video that explains how to best utilize the video series
- 7 instructional videos, each highlighting a different breathing technique
- 7 real-time demonstrations to accompany you through your practice
- Simple explanations focused on experiential learning
- Tools for a lifetime to help you regulate your state and control your response to stress and anxiety
- A list of breathing resources including FREE video tutorials, downloadable e-books, breathing accessories and advanced workshops
- About 45 minutes of instructional content
CONTRAINDICATIONS: This video series may not be appropriate for people who are pregnant, have high blood pressure, are suffering from cardiovascular disease or who have other serious underlying medical conditions.
2. How & Why to Breathe Light: Booklet + Audio Files
This 7-page booklet breaks down your Breathe Light practice into 2 distinct parts, and clarifies some common areas of confusion around this technique.
Your purchase also comes with 4 mp3 audio recordings to guide you through your practice:
- Breathe Light Session #1: Focus on PNS Activation - 25 Minutes - WITH Music
- Breathe Light Session #1: Focus on PNS Activation - 25 Minutes - WITHOUT Music
- Breathe Light Session #2: Focus on CO2 Tolerance - 25 Minutes - WITH Music
- Breathe Light Session #2: Focus on CO2 Tolerance - 25 Minutes - WITHOUT Music
*This product was designed to help improve your existing Breathe Light practice, but it would also be suitable for individuals who are new to the technique.
If you have any questions or concerns about this video series, please contact me BEFORE purchasing: [email protected]
"Tara is an excellent guide in getting you out of fight-flight into relaxation mode. We often forget the basics of getting back into the body and self-soothing, but Tara’s guidance is life-changing. Whether you have this awareness or not, it’s always a great reminder and invaluable to have someone with experience there to hold you accountable. Being there with her virtually is definitely relaxing in itself. She guides you through various types of breathwork, still and dynamic, for whatever fits your needs. This series is for EVERYONE! I wish I would’ve found her sooner! Now I can properly move through my anxious states and this is priceless."
Riley, The Gut Farmacist,
Delivery of Product
This is a digital product to which you will be given immediate access after completing your purchase. Your access link to Breathing for Anxiety Relief will be provided on the Thank You page following your purchase. That same link (along with all your downloadable Breathe Light links) will be sent to you by email as well. Please keep that email for your records, so that you can easily access the video series, booklet and audio files at your convenience.
Return & Refund Policy
Since this is a digital product that is instantly accessible without restriction, it cannot be returned or exchanged. If you have any questions about this product at all, please be sure to contact me ([email protected]) before completing your purchase.
Why Do I Need to Create a Password?
An email and password will be required in order to access the Breathing for Anxiety Relief video series. A password is also of benefit to you, as it allows you to check your account information and purchase history.
Return to Store