Save 15% as compared to purchasing these products separately!
1. Breathing for Anxiety Relief
This video series is filled with quick, actionable breathing exercises to be used during acute bouts of anxiety, in order to effectively mitigate your symptoms and bring you back into a state of ease and safety.
Inside, you'll find:
- 1 introductory video that explains how to best utilize the video series
- 7 instructional videos, each highlighting a different breathing technique
- 7 real-time demonstrations to accompany you through your practice
- Simple explanations focused on experiential learning
- Tools for a lifetime to help you regulate your state and control your response to stress and anxiety
- A list of breathing resources including FREE video tutorials, downloadable e-books, breathing accessories and advanced workshops
- About 45 minutes of instructional content
CONTRAINDICATIONS: This video series may not be appropriate for people who are pregnant, have high blood pressure, are suffering from cardiovascular disease or who have other serious underlying medical conditions.
2. Breathe Light: How & Why to Reduce Your Breathing
This digital product comes with a 7-page booklet that breaks down your Breathe Light practice into two distinct parts, and clarifies some common areas of confusion around this technique.
Your purchase also comes with 4 mp3 audio recordings + 5 instructional videos to guide you through your practice.
Inside, you'll find:
- A 7-page Breathe Light PDF Booklet to break down and clarify key points of your practice
- 1 introductory video that explains how to best use the instructional videos
- 5 instructional videos, each offering a different strategy for improving your Breathe Light practice
- 35 minutes of instructional video content
- 4 guided breathing audio recordings to help you master your Breathe Light practice, including:
- Breathe Light Session #1: Focus on PNS Activation - 25 Minutes - WITH Music
- Breathe Light Session #1: Focus on PNS Activation - 25 Minutes - WITHOUT Music
- Breathe Light Session #2: Focus on CO2 Tolerance - 25 Minutes - WITH Music
- Breathe Light Session #2: Focus on CO2 Tolerance - 25 Minutes - WITHOUT Music
*This product was designed to help improve your existing Breathe Light practice, but it would also be suitable for individuals who are new to the technique.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: You should NOT practice Breathe Light if you are pregnant, have cardiovascular disease, have extreme anxiety, have panic disorder or any other serious underlying medical condition.
*Breathe Light can be very helpful for people with mild to moderate anxiety, just take it slowly.
If you have any questions or concerns about this product, please contact me BEFORE purchasing: [email protected]
"Tara is an excellent guide in getting you out of fight-flight into relaxation mode. We often forget the basics of getting back into the body and self-soothing, but Tara’s guidance is life-changing. Whether you have this awareness or not, it’s always a great reminder and invaluable to have someone with experience there to hold you accountable. Being there with her virtually is definitely relaxing in itself. She guides you through various types of breathwork, still and dynamic, for whatever fits your needs. This series is for EVERYONE! I wish I would’ve found her sooner! Now I can properly move through my anxious states and this is priceless."
Riley, The Gut Farmacist,
"I've had anxiety my whole life and have tried countless techniques without much success. The first practice in Breathe Light, the parasympathetic activation, is the first that truly and consistently helps me relax in the moment and stay calm for a few hours. What I have learnt in this practice has also helped me with other techniques and meditation. This first practice alone makes Breathe Light very worthwhile to me. The second practice, for increasing CO2 tolerance, I haven't practiced much yet, but I can say that the techniques included in the instructional videos are very helpful for experiencing air hunger in a safe and comfortable enough way."
Delivery of Product
This is a digital product to which you will be given immediate access after completing your purchase. Your access links to Breathing for Anxiety Relief and the video component of the Breathe Light product will be provided on the Thank You page following your purchase. Those same links (along with all your downloadable Breathe Light files) will be sent to you by email as well. Please keep that email for your records, so that you can easily access the video series, booklet and audio files at your convenience.
Return & Refund Policy
Since this is a digital product that is instantly accessible without restriction, it cannot be returned or exchanged. If you have any questions about this product at all, please be sure to contact me ([email protected]) before completing your purchase.
Why Do I Need to Create a Password?
An email and password will be required in order to access the Breathing for Anxiety Relief video series and the video component of the Breathe Light product. A password is also of benefit to you, as it allows you to check your account information and purchase history.
"Tara is a fantastic instructor. Her gentle and calming voice is amazingly soothing, and the strategies she presents are top-class. She provides various tools whether you are in a very high-stressed state or feeling anxious. These breathing techniques are short and easy to follow, yet powerful. They can benefit everyone, to calm the body and mind down efficiently. This video series made me realize how powerful breathing can be in regulating the nervous system. In following Tara's videos, I immediately felt a shift in my anxiety level, which dropped from level 7 to zero!!! I highly recommend her program!"
Functional & Holistic Nutrition Coach
Return to Store