Special 90-Minute LIVE Guest Expert Workshop
Sunday, November 12 @ 10AM ET via ZOOM
ELDOA is a revolutionary method that teaches you to use specific, self-generated movements to affect every joint and organ in your body. It is a full-body system which will help you to discover how the complex fascial connections of your respiratory diaphragm, spine and organs powerfully connect with your nervous system, determining the quality of your movement and your health.
This method is exceptional for improving posture, biomechanics, breathing and overall quality of life.
- 90-minute special workshop
- 60 minutes of experiential movement
- 30 minutes of Q&A
- Highly-specialized instruction and guidance from an expert instructor
- Introduction to a revolutionary method for spinal health and overall quality of life
- Tips for improving posture, biomechanics and breathing
- Exposure to a new experience that will stimulate the neural networks of your brain in a different way
Important Things to Note
- Workshop registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- You must have your camera ON in order to participate.
- There will NOT be a recording of this workshop. You must show up LIVE in order to participate.
- This workshop takes place at 10AM Eastern Time (that's NYC time). Please make sure you know the relative time in your own timezone.
- Please prepare for this online workshop exactly as you would for an in-person class.
- If you would like to receive several email reminders so that you don't accidentally miss the workshop, please be sure to check the box above that reads "Subscribe to our email list." If you are not subscribed, I am not legally allowed to email you reminders.
- If you are prompted with a log-in page after completing your purchase, you may ignore it. Instead, go immediately to your inbox and look for the subject line "IMPORTANT Zoom Link + Password for the ELDOA and the Diaphragm Workshop". STAR AND KEEP THIS EMAIL!
How to Prepare for Class
- Be prepared to have your camera ON for class.
- Set your space so that the instructor can see you whether you are standing up or lying on your mat.
- Hydrate well before class.
- Do not eat for at least 1 hour prior to class.
- Wear flexible clothing that allows for full mobility.
- No shoes or socks. You will need to be barefoot.
- Have a mat available for your comfort.
- Have a chair available, to assist with balance.
- Have access to empty wall space.
For your own safety, please do not register for this workshop if you are currently pregnant, if you have spine cancer or any spinal infection.
Next Steps After Purchase
- You should be taken to a thank-you page with further instructions. If this does NOT happen, and you instead see a log-in page, you can choose to ignore that screen and go immediately to your INBOX! Look for an email with the subject line: "IMPORTANT Zoom Link + Password for the ELDOA and the Diaphragm Workshop"
- Once you complete your purchase, you will be sent an email confirmation with all necessary details about the Workshop, including the ZOOM link and password. ⭐BE SURE TO STAR AND KEEP THAT EMAIL!⭐
- If you would like to receive reminders so as not to accidentally miss the workshop, then please be sure to check the box above that reads, "Subscribe to our email list."
- If you are already subscribed to my email list, after purchase, you will receive an email confirmation, plus several email reminders from BE Light | Tara Bianca.
- Please make sure that [email protected] is added to your safe list.
- If you do not see the email confirmation or reminders in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam and junk folders!
- The ZOOM link and password for the Workshop will be included in these emails, so be sure to keep an eye on your inbox.
If you have any questions or concerns at all, please do not hesitate to reach out to me at [email protected]
Why Do I Need to Create a Password?
Because my online store is primarily set up for online courses, it requires that all purchasers create a password. This will be of benefit to you as you can always check your account information and purchase history.