Progressive Box Breathing -15-Minute Guided Session WITHOUT Music - 3-3-3-3 + 4-4-4-4 + 5-5-5-5Sep 07, 2021
In this video, I will guide you through a 15-minute box breathing session. We will breathe together at a combination of rhythms, including a 3-3-3-3 box, a 4-4-4-4 box and a 5-5-5-5 box.
This session is WITHOUT background music. If you would prefer a 15-minute guided box breathing session WITH background music, PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO INSTEAD.
FOR A REMINDER OF THE BENEFITS OF BOX BREATHING, PLEASE CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO.
CHECK OUT MY ENTIRE PLAYLIST OF GUIDED BREATH SESSIONS.
THINGS TO KEEP IN MIND WHILE YOU'RE BREATHING:
- Breathe nasally the entire time, with your lips gently closed.
- Try to maintain gentle contact with the tip of your tongue on the roof of your mouth, right behind your top teeth.
- Use your diaphragm to initiate each inhale, meaning you should feel your belly and lower ribs expand on your inhale and deflate on your exhale.
- Make your breath quiet. You WILL hear my breath on the recording, but that is merely to guide you. Your breath should be almost imperceptible.
- Find a comfortable breathing position that allows you to relax, feel supported and aligned.
FREE BREATH TRAINING
Use Your Breath to Master Stress in this FREE 6-Day Training! Sign up for The Breath Basics 6-Day Challenge today!
BE LIGHT MEMBERSHIP SUPPORT & DONATIONS
If you enjoy or find value in the content I produce, please consider supporting and helping me to expand my channel offerings. You can "BUY ME A COFFEE", by making a one-time donation, or by becoming a monthly or yearly member here.