6:6 Guided Coherent Breathing Session WITHOUT MusicMar 04, 2022
6:6 Guided Slow Breathing/Coherent Breathing Session WITHOUT Music for:
- improved heart rate variability
- improved respiratory sinus arrhythmia
- improved alveolar ventilation
- increased oxygen uptake
- increased vagal tone
- increased baroreceptor sensitivity
- balanced autonomic nervous system
- decreased chemoreceptor sensitivity
- improved nitric oxide release
- improved lung perfusion
- stress reduction
- improved sleep
In this guided slow breathing/coherent breathing session, we will breathe at a 6:6 cadence the entire time, meaning 5 breaths per minute.
I have included chime indicators so that you may choose to breathe for 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes or 20 minutes. Enjoy!
FREE BREATH TRAINING: The Breath Basics 6-Day Challenge
BE LIGHT MEMBERSHIP SUPPORT & DONATIONS If you enjoy or find value in the content I produce, please consider supporting and helping me to expand my channel offerings. You can "BUY ME A COFFEE", by making a one-time or monthly donation here.
AN ENORMOUS THANK YOU TO MY CURRENT SPONSORS!