Exhale Through Your Mouth vs Exhale Through Your NoseMar 24, 2021
In this video, I will explain:
- how your exhale is important for stimulating your parasympathetic nervous system(PNS), aka your relaxation response
- how your exhale is important for improving CO2 tolerance
- three different types of exhales and the benefits and/or deficits of each
- some definite differences between exhaling through your mouth vs exhaling through your nose
- a caveat for mouth-breathing from my personal & professional experience
- 5 considerations to make when choosing a breath practice
Use Your Breath to Master Stress in this FREE 6-Day Training! Check out The Breath Basics 6-Day Challenge today!
If you are seeking a deeper understanding of the movements, postures, muscles and fascial connections directly impacting your breathing, be sure to check out The Breath Bundle.